How To Care For Hand Painted Products
- Know your product – Each product is meticulously crafted with a unique design idea to makes a souvenir piece from the artist’s distinctive collection.
- Hand Painting – The art pieces are made to be perfect and one of a kind with a sweet blend of ancient art forms of the world, modern hints of colours and texture and a final glossy/matt* touch that protects the artwork for years.
- *Glossy Touch – The glossy touch on these art pieces protects the artwork from damage as well as leaves a fine crystal shine finish on the product.
- Matt Finish – This is the for the ones who likes it RAW. Rich, raw and rustic is what defines this finish. The none glare finishing coat let the artwork as is for years without even disturbing the original colour and feel of the product.
- Cleaning, Care & Storage –
1. Clean with a damp cloth
2. Do not keep a hand painted product in the direct sun
3. Do not store them in a plastic bag